Play for me that post
Pluralsight LinuxAcademy 3 months free access
Linux Academy 3 month access is not available anymore.
You have great possibility to take amazing courses for 3 month for free. Pluralsight and LinuxAcademy trainings are available now for 3 months for free. If you want to get some knowledge from really good stuff, now it’s time for it. Pluralsight LinuxAcademy 3 months free access.
What is that
Pluralsight is a platform with impressive amount of courses regarding various technologies. Windows Server, Azure, SQL, AWS, .NET, C#? They have everything of that and more. List of courses you can find at this page.
LinuxAcademy is a place known by most of Linux and cloud specialists. Linux, AWS, Azure, Containers, DevOps are core topics which you can get there. List of all courses are available here.
How get 3-month free access
To use free 3-month you should meet only few requirements. How proceed?
- If you don’t have – create Microsoft account,
- If you don’t have – create Pluralsight account,
- Sign up on https://my.visualstudio.com using your Microsoft account,
- Login to My VisualStudio portal and choose Activate from LinuxAcademy and Pluralsight sections:
- In LinuxAcademy you will fill form where new account will be created,
- In Pluralsight you will fill the form where you will put email address from existing account,
- After completed those actions you are ready to use your LinuxAcademy and Pluralsight subscription for 3 months for free.
Both of Pluralsight and LinuxAcademy has great portable apps which you can use to learn not only from computer. You can use mobile devices and learn everywhere and always.
From my experience I recommend to use this possibility to take some exams. Pluralsight and LinuxAcademy has courses adjusted to exam learning path. For example you can find there AWS and Microsoft certification related courses.